BY MIRA MILLER, BLOGTO
SEPTEMBER 23 2020
Though the calendar may say today is officially the second day of fall, it seems the weather gods have some more summer-like temperatures in store for Toronto before we all go into hibernation for the next six months.
So don't pull out your parkas just yet, Toronto, because The Weather Network's seven-day forecast is calling for some hot and humid temperatures over the next three consecutive days.
Currently, the temperature in Toronto is a comfortable 22 C and sunny, though it feels like 23 C with the humidex.
For the next three days, however, the high is expected be 24 C and feel like 28 C with the humidity.
Thursday's forecast unfortunately includes a risk of thunderstorms, but Friday and Saturday are expected to be nice and sunny.
The Weather Network is meanwhile predicting that Sunday will see a high of 22 C with showers, and next week's temperatures are expected to dip back down to the mid and high teens.
Fortunately, the weather agency's long-term forecast predicts that Toronto will see a longer-than-usual autumn season with comfortable temperatures lasting for another couple months, which is extra welcome news considering COVID-19 cases are on the rise and spending time outdoors is the safest way to avoid transmission (other than staying home, of course).
So don't forget to get out there and soak up the sun over the next few days and weeks, because it's surely going to all but disappear before we know it.
How are you taking advantage of this warm weather?! Comment below!
Lead photo by CJ Burnell
- Tips To Sell Your Home During Divorce
- Renting vs. Buying
- Buying Your First Home
- Buyers Guide
- Sellers Guide
- How To Get Your House Ready For Sale
- Investing in Real Estate
- How to Downsize
- How to move to different city
- Buying a first home for newlyweds
- Investment #1
- Money-Making Apps
- 148 Ways to Prepare Your Home for Sale
- Hot to crack your New Year's resolutions
- The Home Buyers Road Map
- The Home Sellers Road Map
- Protect your home from thieves
- Making your home a healthier place
- Must-have apps for every homeowner
- 7 Upgrades to Generate Big Tax-Free Profits When Selling Your Home
- How YOU can be a real estate multi-millionaire within 10–20 years
- Getting Started with Rental Properties
- Protecting yourself this summer
- How to create a standout rental space
- Perfect podcasts for long summer days
- Getting to know your Realtor
- Condo Buyer Roadmap
- How to get your home ready for winter
- Safety tips for Halloween: keep it fun not frightful
- The Home Buyers Road Map V2 2019
- The real estate cycle
- Living with Hygge this holiday season
- Why a home should be on your shopping list this December
- January 2020 Essential Apps Report